I apologize for not visiting your Blogs but our 1 month of Summer is happening RFN and I don’t want to miss it.
Breakerslion @ http://confusionofideas.blogspot.com/ and Gautami @ http://firmlyrooted.blogspot.com/ tagged me with this meme but in lieu of Summer Holidays I shall not pass it on...
1) I don’t have a 'normal' nail on either of my baby toes. They grow vertically like a Velociraptor talon!?
Luckily this trait was not passed on to any of my 4 children but I would have gladly traded it for the obsessive nature to question everything that I did forward.
2) Even though I can watch 2 or 3 movies in one day I cannot seem to concentrate long enough to read a couple pages of a novel. Generally I will only read something if it is educational, historical, or informative, and personal blogs seem to be the only exception. I am thrilled (but not surprised) to have found so many fascinating, sensual, sentient beings out here and it gives me a little more hope for the future of our species that there are funny, lovable, intelligent people out here.
3) I put EVERYTHING in alphabetized lists because I need to deconstruct events and look for patterns and rational explanations ‘in order’ to understand why the world is such a disaster and more importantly because my short term memory is for all intents and purposes non existant.
4) There are about one dozen specific incidents in my life that I deeply regret experiencing which I mercilessly relive nearly every week and even though I was a only child when half of them occurred I still cannot forgive myself for the fact that I failed to identify and avoid them. I cannot seem to be able to put down that load of bricks.
5) Actually I really hate the way that this world operates but I enjoy figuring out why it is so fercoct. I completely understand that the Universe is insanely inhospitable and that Life On Earth should realistically mirror that fact. I accept the notion that it is a so-called ‘miracle’ that Life exists here on the third rock from the sun.
6) I believe that IF there actually was a Creator like the version invented by the various Monotheists or atleast one that actually liked people, that Life on Earth would have been a lot kinder and palatable for 99% of all the creatures who have ever existed, instead of the insane, bloodthirsty, gorefest that it was, is, and will be tomorrow.
7) Therefore; If I could be the Creator of the Universe for one day I would separate all of the ‘nice’ people in your neighbourhood, country, and throughout the rest of the world, and rearrange the molecular composition of all the other violent ‘awful’ people in exchange for more puppies, kittens, great apes, or anything other than one of those seriously tedious waste of amino acids.
8) I will reluctantly touch handrails in public places unless I have hand sanitizer, and have come to the conclusion that we humanimals still lug around a primitive set of socialization skills that prevent us from advancing…like this article;
Never do a meme on a Monday f*$@#n Morning. How depressing to discover that I am little more than a tedious, naive, idealistic, snob. I hate, rather I do not prefer, memes about me I find it depressing..
a bit like being Eeyore..
"Thanks for noticing me"
SEE YA LATER,
prolly after I have a great summer.