It has occurred to me that I have been very, very, lucky to have wedged myself into such an eclectic group. I want to thank all of you for cautiously..I mean graciously, adding me to your blogrolls.
Now if you don't see your blog on the (blogshares list of links) list below then I apologise for the glaring omission. You can heap burning coals of embarrassment upon my head by sneaking me on your blogroll before I return. Or you can be adult about it and tell me that I am an idiot and that I forgot to add your Blog.
Now I am a bit of an egalitarian and I would like to see everybody get an increase in activity. I could put you in like-minded groups but most of you already recognise blogmates from the comment section.
I enjoy having a variety of opinions and different angles on my posts.
If everybody agreed with me I would just turn into a blogwhore and start believing my own spin *shudders*.
The biggest stumbling block for me is that I tend to respond to people who leave comments first (which makes sense) but I only have so many hours in the day and I just can't get through this list without having a better plan.
Therefore by doing one set of ten everyday I can manage to get to everybody atleast twice a week..which is about as good as it gets if you have a life in the rw.
I also don't want to alienate anyone (I hope that I haven't) or make my site look a bit too cliquish and inclusive.
I love going out and meeting new people that I find on your Blogrolls.
It's always more fun to get some feedback and I encourage you to make an effort to go visit a few Blogs on my sidebar that you've never been to before.
I am going to start listening to more of you and stop churning out so much 'apcray'. Obviously I could talk about nothing for days and days..
but like Grandma used to say..
"Just because you can
doesn't mean you should!"
I've had a year to yammer on and on and on about my interests, viewpoints and pet peeves...time is flying by and I don't want to miss anything important.
So now under the heading 'been there/done that/bought the T-Shirt' I intend on getting more out of blogging by scaling back and spending more time reading OPBs less time posting.
Here are my groups of ten'ish' twice a week..I hope this works.
1. Miss Cellania 2. Kevin Charnas 3. Colouring Outside the Lines 4. Mental Excrement 5. Chronicles of Blunderview 6. Screamers 7. Freedom's Place 8. TidalGrrrl Rants 9. Madness, Musings and Melancholy 10. Frontier Editor
11. I Wonder 12. Pregnant Pauses 13. My Pursuit Of Happiness 14. The Other Side Of The Mountain 15. Betty's Utility Room 16. Dipping My Toes Back In The Water 17. Random Rants From A Random Mind 18. Rooted 19. Geoff's Ordinary Blog 20. And Don't Call Me Sweetie
21. Conscious Living 22. Funny Old World 23. My Own Little Reading Room 24. Awaiting X~tasy 25. Angel's Mind 26. Don't Make Me Get My Flying Monkeys 28. Brambleberry Blog 27. Bold Contemplations 29. Spontaneous Arising 30. Slit Trench
31. Miz Bohemia's Rhapsody 32. Rinncess 33. Laura Elizabeth 34. Thought Of The Day 35. 42 Year Old Loser, Or Am I? 36. My Test Blog 37. The Great Blog Review 38. =Coffee House Studio= 39. Viva Forever 40. Infomaniac
41. A New Start 42. Funny Old World 43. Trouble On Westbourne 44.Ces And Her Dishes 45. I Don't Do Mornings 46. Suicide Blonde 47. Idle Thoughts From An Idle Woman 48.Human & Universe 49.Emerald Eyes 50. Flanders Inside
51.Blonde Moments 52. Dazed And Confuzzled 53. Idea Senator 54. 365 55. Cheap Tarts And Cigarettes 56. Options;Associates For A Better World 57.Kill Them With KIndness 58. Load Of Old Cobblers 59. Ramblings Of A Confused Mind 60. Fluffy Pink Blog
61.Mistipurple 62. Original Faith 63.Something New 64. Menke's Kinky Hair 65. Goatfood 66.Kaliyuga Kronicles 67. White Forest 68. Testing Testing 69. Penny Lane 70. Timeouts 71.Breakerslion 72. Imogen Reid 73. Paul Because Paul 74. Snippets From Smartass 75.A Whitesnake's Bite
Please let me know if I've missed you.
THIS IS WW!!! SHHHH....
I'VE JUST HACKED INTO DONN'S BLOG.
CLICK THE LITTLE PENCIL AT THE END OF THE POST,
AND YOU CAN TOO!!!
NO YOU CAN'T! I FIXED IT ((NYEH!))
and at 75ish that works out to 15 per day.