Saturday, February 18, 2006

LIFE, IS A GARDEN.....DIG IT!

My better half is absolutely right.

She said that I sound like a crankety old so and so. This Blog thing has got me all twisted up in knots.

"Does it make you feel like a 'big man' makin' fun of other people's ideas?"

Not so much, just the really really dumb ideas.

"You're just stirrin' up a hornet's nest of trouble with all your fancy book learnin'."

Gosh darn it anyway she's right.
I had better straighten up and fly right.
Well by golly I'll do it! What the H-E-double-hockey-sticks is wrong with me anyway for heaven sakes?
Maybe I should write something p-o-s-i-t-i-v-e for a change.
Like what?
Well howzabout the cute wittle guys in these pictures?
Aren't they adorable. AAAaaaah!


Gosh you know I wish that I would have done this years ago. Dagnamit! I feel one hundred and ten per cent better. I've been such a miserable so-and-so and where did it get me? For the next twenty minutes I'm just going to throw caution to the wind and..ah heck...for the rest of this hour I am gonna stare at these lil guys, I'm gonna LOVE 'EM TO PIECES!!!!

Then I'll get back to Reuters, UPI, NPR, BBC, PBS, CBC, CNN, Skeptics Society, Smoking Gun, Aljazeera, Jib Jab, Frontline, Now...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke für das Kommentieren/Gracias por comentar/Merci du commentaire/Вы для комментария/Thank You for commenting/Σας ευχαριστώ για το σχολιασμό/Grazie per commentare/Tak for kommentaren...

click yer cursor matey...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...