Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Well Dear
(email to my good-lady-wife)

You just about lost me.

Five minutes ago I was cutting out the cupboard floor to make way for the new dishwasher. I stopped about 3 inches from the end. I'm not sure why, but I thought what if the last guy just fished the electrical line through the floor and not in the wall.
I couldn't see anything.

Anyway I ripped the floor up and discovered that I had just started to tear the plastic off of the electrical line with the saw!
Another second and KAPOW! So today is my lucky day. I just stopped and hugged Ridley and I just wanted to tell you that I love you.

Oh, and did I mention that I found an electrical line to hook up the dishwasher.

3 comments:

  1. reysputin8:57 p.m.

    thanks man, i love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God the angels do like you and so do i buddy. But you of course know that a little electricity never hurt anybody... Look at me, I've been zappppppppppeeeedddd at least 10 times andddd no sidddddeeee efffeeccccttts. Glad you did not get zapped otherwise you might have fried some brain cells.
    Talk to you soon. Kevin aka the Hodedoo

    ReplyDelete

Danke für das Kommentieren/Gracias por comentar/Merci du commentaire/Вы для комментария/Thank You for commenting/Σας ευχαριστώ για το σχολιασμό/Grazie per commentare/Tak for kommentaren...

click yer cursor matey...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...