Thursday, March 30, 2006

OSTRICHISE YOURSELF FROM SOCIETY
I realise that my mean spirited assault on religious dogmaholics is an affront to common decency. Not only is it an excercise in futility it is just plain dumb. So I will concentrate on more productive endeavors like making fun of myself and others who think that there is hope for our species. The glass is not half empty it's half full! Life is a Garden DIG IT! Oh this isn't working...

Maybe I can pump sunshine up your wazoo every day and make this world a little easier to stomach. If I stopped watching the news and smelled the roses my mental health would improve. That's it! I must OSTRICHISE myself and bury my head in the sand. Ignore all the crap that is so distressing and live in the here and now. Aaah! The sun is shining for atleast another five and a half billion years what could possibly go wrong?

If you quickly calculate how many others on the planet are charming and how many are tedious you have to think that 80% are charming.
Well on a daily basis probably 80 % seem charming because we avoid the tedious at all costs. That's it then. I will surround myself in the warm glow of the charming and eschew the tedious for the rest of my days. I don't see any problem with that do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke für das Kommentieren/Gracias por comentar/Merci du commentaire/Вы для комментария/Thank You for commenting/Σας ευχαριστώ για το σχολιασμό/Grazie per commentare/Tak for kommentaren...

click yer cursor matey...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...